- Personal Information: Diamondfire Apparel doesn’t collect any information unless expressly provided by you. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, except as required in any giveaways/contests. We will never sell, rent, or share your personal information, including your email to any third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- Usage Information: In addition to collecting other personal and non-personal information, Diamondfire Apparel may gather other information on how our site is used. This information is not personally identifiable and will be used to determine how our website is being used. We only use this information to help create a better and more efficient website as well as to provide you with better content.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Third Party Cookies: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
- Third-party Links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. For questions about these sites, please consult their individual privacy policies. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
- We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- Security: All of the information described above is recorded restricted database servers.
- Review and Access: Upon request, Diamondfire Apparel will provide you with a summary of the information we’ve collected about you, and the opportunity to correct, update or modify this information.
- Modifications: Diamondfire Apparel may make changes to this policy at any point. Changes will be made on this page, you are welcome to refer back to this page.